We help non-profits
FOCUS ON THEIR MISSION and priorities through technical WEBSITE SUPPORT.
Why Do We Work with Nonprofits?
RadiateForGood is uniquely positioned to help nonprofits!
- Experience – Prior to starting a digital agency, our co-owner worked in the nonprofit sector for over 14 years as an Executive Director for both 501c3 and 501c6 organizations. This gives us a unique understanding of nonprofits that you will not find with any other digital agency.
- Values – We believe in the power of community and in the immense good that nonprofits can do in shaping our world.
- Involvement – Not only do we believe in the power of community, we actively work to support it. Our team members are leaders in the WordPress community donating countless hours to the open source project.
- Documentation – The frustration of staff and volunteer turnover is often an issue. When creating processes to manage websites on an ongoing basis, we create documentation that is easy to find on the back end of the website. No more lost manuals. You will have all of the information you need to be saved on your customized dashboard.
- Commitment – You can find us speaking and giving back to the community in many different ways. Our team is committed to the community and we are committed to your success.
- Understanding – We understand the challenges that nonprofit organizations face. Many organizations rely on donations, volunteers and board leadership and we work to create processes using the website to support these unique needs.
RadiateForGood is a specialized service by RadiateWP that focuses on the nonprofit sector.
We are your website support team!
The Faces of RadiateWP
Jeremy has been developing websites since 2007. His experience includes everything from personal sites to multi-million dollar website projects. Jeremy has owned and co-owned a few website companies over the years and has a passion for finding technology solutions to real-world problems.
Carol began Tech Tools, LLC in 2010, then FreeUp Web Studio, LLC in 2013 and then took over the operation of RadiateWP in 2016.
Her work also extends to the nonprofit sector with over 14 years of experience in executive roles. Her volunteer contributions include service on the WordCamp organizing team every year since 2012 and leading the ArizonaWordPress Meetup Group since 2011.
Support Team Leader
Danielle Cucinotta is a WordPress expert and customer service specialist who is passionate about helping people solve their website problems. She graduated from Washington State University with a BA in Organizational Communication and Marketing. She loves tracking and attempting to influence market trends and is a bit of an SEO nerd. In her free time, she enjoys flexing her creative muscles through photography and her candle business.